Look At Me Now Hormonal Slimming
I would like to introduce you to a new weight loss program that involves no surgery or starving, no outrageous exercise programs, no dangerous pills or expensive packaged meals. You won’t feel tired, hungry or grumpy as with most diets. Although the HCG diet has been receiving a great deal of attention lately, it is not actually new concept. In fact, using HCG for weight loss was first reported by British physician, Dr. A.T.W. Simeons in 1954. Dr Simeons was working in Rome when he discovered that small doses of HCG given to overweight individuals (men and women) decreased their appetite, and made them lose inches specifically around their hips, thighs, buttocks and stomachs.
He published a book called “Pounds and Inches” that revolutionised the weight loss industry. Dr. Simeons’ studies found that by pairing HCG with a reduced calorie diet his patients experienced amazing losses without causing the same side effects commonly associated with low calorie diets.
- He noticed that his HCG patients could drastically reduce their caloric intake without experiencing irritability, hunger pains, headaches, or weakness.
- He found that the injections also helped to naturally reshape his patient’s bodies even if they did not engage in exercise while on the diet.
- He concluded that this was because the patients lost their fat tissue from abnormal fat stored around the waist, hips and buttocks, which made changes much more noticeable.
More About HCG and Fat Burning
HCG is a natural water-based hormone present in large amounts in pregnant females. HCG products can safely be used by males, females as well as young adults who have reached puberty who need to lose weight. The HCG hormone speeds up your metabolism, by signaling the body to mobilize abnormal fat deposits as energy. You will literally be sculpting your body and losing inches as well as pounds when on the program.
Three Different Fats in the Human Body
We generally think of fat as just fat when in fact there are 3 different kinds found in the body:
- Structural fat fills the gaps between various organs and acts as a protective barrier. Structural fat performs important functions such as bedding the kidneys in soft elastic tissue, protecting the coronary arteries, and keeping the skin smooth and taut. It also provides the springy cushion of hard fat under the bones of the feet, without which we would be unable to walk.
- Reserve fat is the second type of fat which fuels the body when the nutritional intake is insufficient to meet the body’s needs. Normal reserves are localized all over the body.
- Abnormal Fat is the third type of fat which has the potential of providing fuel for the body, but rather than being available for nutritional emergencies, it is locked away in fixed deposits. It is this visible fat that people want to eliminate.
How Fat is mobilized?
In studying various weight loss programs, Dr. Simeons found that when patients starved themselves, they first lost their Reserve Fat, and after that the Structural Fat was lost. In the HCG plan, the “abnormal fat” is mobilized first. That’s the fat that we need to eliminate. Dr Simeons explains these fats and weight loss as follows: “When an obese patient tries to reduce by starving himself, he will first lose his normal fat reserves. When these are exhausted he begins to burn up structural fat, and only as a last resort will the body yield its abnormal reserves, though by that time the patient usually feels weak, hungry and demotivated.”